[thelist] Who's more stupid?

CDitty mail at redhotsweeps.com
Thu Nov 23 00:15:48 CST 2000

In Cold Fusion, you can encrypt, but cannot decrypt.  Keep a backup
copy.   As for the database, I do not think there is anything you can
do.  All he really has to do is turn on the logging features of the
database and all your sql commands are saved to a log file.

Kinda sucks if you want to keep everything a secret.  Only thing I can
suggest is to offer to lease it to them.  (If you want to go that route).

Good luck.