[thelist] Who's more stupid?

isaac isaac at members.evolt.org
Thu Nov 23 00:39:03 CST 2000

> In Cold Fusion, you can encrypt, but cannot decrypt.

I believe there are methods (fairly easily found on the Web) of decrypting
encrypted CF files. I would not rely on it for stuff you definitely want to
keep to yourself.

Surely what the ISP is doing is not permissable? Maybe you should talk to a
lawyer about it (or at least check through the contract you signed with the
ISP)? A slightly threatening letter could get them to stop stealing your
stuff, or license it (if you were happy to go down that path) from you for a
fee.

BTW, they're more stupid, and they sound like bastards. :P