[thelist] Re: Digital Cameras

Michael Buffington mike at price.com
Sun Nov 26 16:45:52 CST 2000

Scott, while I can't answer your question directly on the difference between
the Olympus D340 vs. the Canon S10 featurewise, it occurred to me that price
was a concern for you.

So, here's the start of a shameless, perhaps useful plug:

Price.com lets you compare prices on hundreds of cameras, as well as
providing descriptions and feature comparisons.

http://electronics.price.com/drill.htm?epg=3158

The Canon Powershot S10 is priced between $324.99 and $622.00.
http://electronics.price.com/prices.htm?epg=3158&id=-2146765679

The Olympus D340R is priced between $209.00 and $258.00.
http://electronics.price.com/prices.htm?epg=3158&id=-2147480278

The Olympus D340L (a little more feature rich than the D340R) is priced
between $258.00 and $498.87.
http://electronics.price.com/prices.htm?epg=3158&id=-2147287493

Hope I could help.

Michael Buffington