[thelist] Cross-browser testing of site.

Patricia Meeks pmeeks at email.msn.com
Mon Nov 27 12:10:09 CST 2000

Looks very good in IE5.01 and I also really like the design. One thing,
though....on the portfolio page: I wonder if it's possible to put those
thumbnail pop-ups in a loop, so that if you click on one of the last
thumbnails, it doesn't just stop but will cycle through all the samples?
Just a suggestion and I have no idea how to do such a thing.

I really like the way you use the pop-ups for the portfolio, since I like
sites that offer a way to get a quick idea of the type of services offered.
There are so many portfolio sites that infuriate me because of the
convoluted and time consuming steps involved in viewing them.

Regards, Pat