[thelist] IE 5.X PC & CSS

tbounds at gci.net tbounds at gci.net
Tue Nov 28 23:31:43 CST 2000

on 11/28/00 7:46 PM, James Aylard at jaylard at encompass.net wrote:

> The site looks very, very good. There are problems with the menus, however:
> after mouseout, the box disappears but the menu options remain, overlapping
> the text.

I was afraid something like that would be happening. #B^\ Does it do that on
all of the menus? I think I know how to fix it either way. Trying to
coordinate the js with the css is proving to be a pita!

> Also, GoLive adds a lot of unnecessary bulk to the code -- you
> could lighten the page by weeding that out.

Yes it does. I'll be slimming things down as soon as I get things
stabilized.

Thanks for the help. #B^)
--
Tony