[thelist] IE 5.X PC & CSS

Zoe Oughton zoe.oughton at btconnect.com
Wed Nov 29 02:37:40 CST 2000

> htt://www.ruhnworld.com/

Well I had a look on a Mac - its what I have :o)

Looks fine on IE5, as you said.

But when I looked using NN4.7, none of the drop down menu's work!  And as
there are no text links, I cannot look around using NN.

<tip>
Always provide some straight text links to the main sections of your site on
every page. Then those users who cannot (for whatever reason) use special
navigation utilities, can at least access the different sections of you
site.  These text links can be unobtrusive and situated at the bottom of
each page, but they must be their.
</tip>