[thelist] clicking the scrollbar of a dragable object without invoking drag ?

Karen Bowen KarenB at FrontierSoftware.com.au
Thu Nov 30 04:53:52 CST 2000

Hi Evolters,

I am having trouble with a dynamic draggable div, in that when the content
overflows & it gets a scrollbar, clicking the scrollbar invokes the drag &
you can't put the div back down again.

Kinda at a loss as to what to do!

I was going to put an exception into my onmousedown function such that if
the scrollbar is clicked it exits the fxn...  but there I run into trouble
cos I'm not sure if the scrollbar is an element in its own right and so how
to pick up that it's clicked on..??

Sorry can't give a URL at the moment, but any ideas or pointers most
welcome!

TIA
Karen