[thelist] Data structure help

Steve Cook sck at biljettpoolen.se
Thu Nov 30 06:28:41 CST 2000

Martin,

you may have a great point there. I've started actually building a database,
but I think I'm going to go back to the drawing board (where were you three
days ago ;-) and see if something built more like a CMS tool will do the
trick. If this works, it should solve one of my problems, which is having
created a tool for one part of the sales process, I can sense a demand for
tools for other internal processes. One of my original hopes was to build a
set of generic functions which I could then use to create various different
workflows according to need, without having to program everything from
scratch.

Having built a CMS before (albeit a simple one) I think I can remember
enough about the central concepts to knock a similar sort of structure
together again.

I'll let you know which approach I take once I've made a final decision.

.steve