[thelist] RE: (answer) Randomizing Question

Raymond K. Camden rcamden at allaire.com
Thu Nov 30 08:55:57 CST 2000

Jeff, I've spoken with some people internally at Allaire, and the short
answer is that there is no problems with either cases. Ie, no memory leaks
from <CFSET STR = "foo and #func()# and more foo"> or <CFSET
SomeFunctionThatReturnsTemp()>

Of course - the upshot is - if you do something that makes your site work
better, screw what I say. :)

Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Allaire

Email   : jedimaster at allaire.com
ICQ UIN : 3679482