[thelist] Browser Detect with JavaScript

Mike Smith mike at mikespace.net
Fri Dec 1 13:42:41 CST 2000

I concur, although not an issue with javascript/css, I know for a fact that there are problems with versions of the Netscape browser
communicating over SSL to an NT IIS webserver that is running high encryption levels.  This is covered in a posting to newsnet,
which you can see on deja:

http://x63.deja.com/getdoc.xp?AN=591542548.1&CONTEXT=967025367.1391394840&hitnum=11

The latest version of netscape has worked around the problem.

just my 2 cents ;-)

Mike