[thelist] Looking for a good "bulk" emailer

Michael Galvin mpgalvin at eircom.net
Fri Dec 1 16:29:13 CST 2000

Hi there

I'm looking for some (preferably free) software that will allow me to send
an email easily to members of my mailing list.  It would need to be able to
hide the addresses, obviously, but that's all.

I have about 850 people on the list, and quite frankly, I think OE is having
some trouble with the amount.  I know about most of the on-web ones, but I'd
like to avoid having to retype all 850 addresses in again.  I'd like
something that can import an OE address book (and excel sheets and text
delimited files).

Not asking for much, am I?!

Michael