[thelist] Looking for a good "bulk" emailer

Scott Dexter sgd at ti3.com
Fri Dec 1 17:19:30 CST 2000

> I have ASP and a mail server.  Are you suggesting I stick all
> the email
> addresses into a database, and send each one a mail in a loop?
>
> Yuk.

Why not? --Thats what a bulk emailer does. Your excel spreadsheet or comma
delimited file can be opened as a db, so that headache is gone.

Take a look here, and see if it tastes any better:
http://evolt.org/index.cfm?menu=8&cid=3419&catid=17

you could also create one email and put all the addresses in the BCC. I
can't believe I'm actually suggesting this (its a spam trick), but it can be
done.

sgd
(yeah that was a plug, but it fits)