[thelist] Place to host CGI?

Jason Lustig lustig at acsu.buffalo.edu
Sun Dec 3 20:28:38 CST 2000

Hello, all.

I write CGI in perl, and recently have been trying to find a place to host
the code for the message boards on my site, on my university servers.
However, they won't let me run CGI in my account since I am not taking a
computer science class, and therefore do not have a computer science account
on the servers. So, I've been trying to find a place to host my code, for
free (mainly because I'm a cheapskate and don't have eoung money to buy
server space), but I can't find anywhere! I heard that Tripod lets you, but
their servers were very inconsistent. Could anyone help me out with this?

--Jason Lustig

http://www.alternate-universe.org/

*****

Your signiture determines your reality