[thelist] Accessible Flash

Shoshannah Forbes xslf at xslf.com
Mon Dec 4 02:03:12 CST 2000

Here on my 56k modem loading time was decent. No complaints about the music,
and I like the option of choosing the site format on the main page.

* The flash window itself was OK (a bit on the small side) but I found the
text a bit to light-colored (not enough contrast on my display) and on the
small side to be a comfortable read.

* I am not a fan of some links opening in the same window, and some in a new
window without telling what will open where.

* Some of the windows opened are not resizable, yet I got a vertical scroll
bar which was annoying (for example
http://www.littleblueeasy.com/arcadus/req_tools.html )

* The same page was titled "untitled".  Opps...

* Another bug- In the flash presentation, navigate to the "tools" menu, and
choose "custom apps". Now click on a different link from the main flash
window, for example "out competitors have better sites"- the "tools" menu
stays open.

These are rather things though (and most flash sites have similar bugs)- in
general the site is plesent.

just IMHO.
Shoshannah Forbes
--