[thelist] "Non-3d" form boxes

M. Hannan desmoljones at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 4 13:21:08 CST 2000

All form elements are unhideable.  Try and put a layer over top of a form
element and see what happens....the form comes shining through.  CSS is not
a security issue but a hidden form could be (you could hit the Enter key
(Alt-Cmd-DownArrow-Squiggly on the Mac) and submit something unknowingly.

Am I making sense now?

m@