[thelist] Window Maximized

Aylard JA (James) jaylard at equilon.com
Mon Dec 4 14:50:28 CST 2000

Jamie,

> is there anyway to tell a pop up window to open maximized?

	I don't consider myself an expert on this but, no, there is no way
to tell a window to open maximized per se. With Internet Explorer, there is
a "fullscreen" option, but this drops much of the browser's chrome in a way
that is often undesirable, and is probably not what you are actually looking
for. Otherwise, the best way is to grab the screen dimensions and set the
browser height and width accordingly. Whether there are any potential
cross-browser pitfalls to this, I can't say.

hth,
James Aylard