[thelist] Opinions on Comps

Barbara Sybal, GFX iNeedWebDesign.com basybal at iNeedWebDesign.com
Mon Dec 4 15:18:27 CST 2000

On 4 Dec 2000, at 16:08, Jason E. Burk wrote:

> comp 1 is the slickest by far.  i don't know what you're worrying over.
> get outta there for vacation early!  ; )

I, too, prefer 1 and 2 (in that order) ... although the muted
greens don't scream "salon" to me (barely even purr
salon) ... I'll assume the colour scheme was chosen
because the salon is located in a large house, which
gives an earthy feeling, and hence earthy tones were
used ... but the colour really doesn't do anything for me.

If the clientele are elderly women getting perms, heck,
I suppose it'll work :)

	Barb

Barbara Sybal, iNeedWebDesign.com by GFX
Web Design, Graphic Design & Logos
"Like Ants, We Work Hard & as a Team"
http://www.iNeedWebDesign.com
Vox: 905-828-7399