[thelist] Opening Windows With Java Script

Deri Jenkins webmaster at continental-online.net
Wed Dec 6 05:24:33 CST 2000

Opening Windows with JavaScript

I am aware that there are different parameters to control the type of window
to open, ie...

default window, resizeable, hight/width dimensions, address bar, toolbar
etc.

However can anyone advise me if there is a way to open a window that ONLY
displays the lower status bar.  I am operating a secure site and wish to
display the padlock as evidence of SSL encryption.   I do not want the
window to display anything else such as address bar, or toolbar.

Can anyone help?

Deri

Continental Online - A New Media Communications Company
Lot 1260, Continental Building, Kg Kapok
Jln Muara, Muara, BT2328,  Brunei
TEL:  (673) 2 772 920/1/2
FAX:  (673) 2 772 907
Senders email:  webmaster at continental-online.net