[thelist] Applets

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at COMPAQ.com
Wed Dec 6 07:24:10 CST 2000

Hi Gang,

There's also this 'applet composer' thingie .... available from open cube.

I downloaded it last week or so -- but haven't had a chance to play with it
... so I don't have any recommendations/warnings at this point.

http://www.opencube.com/composer.htm

Yeah - it SAYS $189 ... but there might be some kind of trial period or
something - cuz it downloads right away....

I hadn't posted this 'cuz I thought I got the reference for it from someone
else here ... hmmmm ... musta been for one of the 'slidey' menu freebies on
this site or something...

HTH,

Ron L.