[thelist] RE: [thelist]What about the CMS - Things you should know about evolt (TYSKAE)

Alternate india_design at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 6 08:00:24 CST 2000

Hi Dan,
   Given the subject of your mail, I have been very curious about the CMS
which is used by Evolt. It is CF based, that I gather, and is home-spun. How
about the details of this CMS ? You planning to put an article for this
(when you have the time :-) )? Further, is it open-source / freeware /
restricted ? Similar questions about MajorGumbo (I remember the time when
you got frustated with your earlier tool and whipped (it was long and
painful, though - so whipped is not exactly the best choice of words) this
up).
Regards,
Ashish