[thelist] Site Check, & help needed.

Bruce Heerssen bheerssen at visualbridge.tv
Wed Dec 6 09:31:29 CST 2000

Stef, I did not find any major problems in either of the browsers I checked it
with (Mozilla M18 and MSIE 5.5). However, the third roll-over image on the
second page (soleil_couleur.gif) does not blend with the background. You can
clearly see the edges of the image. This is not consistent with the rest of the
images and does not look all that great anyway. Maybe you could tone down the
yellow "glow" effect so that it does not reach the edge of the image.

Everything else looks great.

btw - I'm running winnt 4.0

-- Bruce