[thelist] Site Check, & help needed.

A. Erickson amanda at gawow.com
Wed Dec 6 11:02:01 CST 2000

First of all, I really liked your Flash animation. Some might say it's too
simple or something but I think it's adorable.

In the top right of your Flash animation frame you have a broken image.

I wasn't quite sure where to click when I got to the site... perhaps you
should consider having the Flash movie standalone and then automatically
take you into the site after a time?

Now, I'm here: http://www.designtotus.com/cgi-bin/store/commerce.cgi and
again the top right of the frame is broken.

I would have that top right animated .gif only cycle maybe three times. It's
distracting.

I don't speak French so I'm not sure how this site is working
informationally. I would say that the paragraph of yellow text on the lower
portion of the page is a little hard on the eyes. If it wasn't a graphic
(Flash) it would probably be a bit softer on the eyes. There's not so much
text there that you couldn't put it on the page in .html text, no?

In here:
http://www.designtotus.com/cgi-bin/store/commerce.cgi?product=tournesol the
only thing that I think is a bit harsh is the navigation across the top --
those colors on green are a little painful. I would advise to stick to one
color for your nagivation items and pair them with a complementary color. In
fact, the yellow on all your pages is so dominant that you really only need
one other complementary color and I like the reddish/brown that you picked.

- amanda