[thelist] RE: [thelist]What about the CMS - Things you should know about evolt (TYSKAE)

M. Hannan desmoljones at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 6 13:26:49 CST 2000

> > I'm also looking forward to the day when I have hula girls
> > serving me sapphire tonics on a beach in Aruba though too ;)

Hula Girls would feel a bit out of place in Aruba seeing as few (if any)
Hula Girls speak Papiamento (patois).  Then again Island Girls don't speak
Hawaiian very well either I imagine.

I second the sentiment though.

Mi stima Aruba (I love Aruba)

m@

<tip>
If you're using Homesite and haven't already done so, go ahead and turn on
close paragraph tags, useful for CSS and XML implementation.
Options, Settings, HTML, check the box.
</tip>