[thelist] Netscape 6 loads page twice

Jacob Stetser lists at icongarden.com
Thu Dec 7 17:47:52 CST 2000

Then we agree in some ways, disagree in others. That's OK.

<tip type="How to ignite the most civil disagreement in Internet
history on thelist">

Mention NN6, Standards or HTML. Sprinkle in some "why should I do
this for X% of the users" or some "usability forever!" statements.
Say Netscape should die a horrible death. Call MS the Fourth Reich.

Sit back and watch people disagree without calling each other names.
For the most part :)

</tip>