[thelist] Slightly OT?....Thumbnail Viewer

warren warren at warrenworld.com
Fri Dec 8 11:56:23 CST 2000

Greetings again wise evolters.

I need to create pages of thumbnail images of photos in a given folder. I
will be printing these out for reference when working on sites for
photographers, etc. with large amount of photos to display on their sites.
The catch is I want the thumbnail images to have their filename printed
below them.

Is there a program or maybe a PhotoShop plug-in that does this. I use the
contact sheet feature in PhotoShop but it doesn't put the filenames under
the image.

Mac G-4 OS 9

I have searched the major shareware sites and haven't found what I'm looking
for.

Thanks,
warren
wordsandpictures.com