[thelist] Slightly OT?....Thumbnail Viewer

A. Erickson amanda at gawow.com
Fri Dec 8 13:13:48 CST 2000

I never knew this existed. Never.

- amanda

<tip>
In Photoshop there is a little wizard under the Help Menu called "Resize
Image." It's actually pretty deft at taking a 72 dpi image and making it
somewhat reasonable for printing. I've used this when I was in a pinch and
needed to make some logo-type text done in 72 dpi available for t-shirt
printing.
</tip>