[thelist] AOL/netscape was:Netscape 6 loads page twice

John Sherman john at northbaywebs.com
Sat Dec 9 14:03:05 CST 2000

Hello Jacob,

Just to throw a little more shit in the game, I thought you guys might
want to take a look at this article from Fred Langa regarding AOL,
etc.

http://www.winmag.com/columns/explorer/2000/25.htm

nhi (no harm intended)

--
Best regards,
 John
 mailto:john at northbaywebs.com

North Bay Webs
Complete Internet Solutions for Small Business
http://www.northbaywebs.com

ICQ Number: 11683098