[thelist] Unusual Behaviour with Rollovers in Go-Live 5.0

Rob Keniger rob at bigbang.net.au
Sun Dec 10 19:28:19 CST 2000

on 11/12/00 11:04 AM, Jeff Basko at jbasko at pyro.net wrote:

> Last week, I had to make changes to the site... this time, using the Go-Live
> 5 upgrade. Well, the rollovers work fine locally, but do not work once
> published to the site.

Depending on how you set up your pages, sometimes GoLive will write an
external javascript library. By default this is placed in the
/GeneratedItems folder and is called CSScriptLib.js.

Make sure this file is uploaded to the server.

If you are still having troubles, try asking this question over on the
GoLive list:

http://www.blueworld.com/blueworld/lists/golive.html

--

Rob Keniger