[thelist] Which Monitor Size Should I Use?

Howard Scott hscott at tdpl.com
Mon Dec 11 11:45:24 CST 2000

Windows 2000 is excellent for it.

At work I use a G400 on 2x 19". Top stuff ;)

at home I have a 17" on a G200, and a 14" on a rubbish old Diamond Stealth -
800 x 600 in 16bit - fine for checking stuff out and palettes etc.

Multiple monitors is a must have as far as I am concerned when you're
working.

Be careful though - some apps can be a pain in the **** when you spread them
over two screens. MS SQL Enterprise manager goes mad!

"H"