[thelist] Which Monitor Size Should I Use?

kev.skindrill kjs at ratking.co.uk
Mon Dec 11 14:53:39 CST 2000

> just make sure you don't fall prey to the 'it looks great on my
> monitor' syndrome i see so many 'web developers' give in to when
> they use their 24-bit, 19-inch, 1400x1200, calibrated displays to
> create bloated, unviewable abominations...

While on the subject of monitors, I was in my local computer shop recently
and there was a guy using an expensive LCD flat-screen monitor. I always
assumed that these things were the dogs rude bits but they flicker really
badly when you scroll up & down a page. I can't imagine what surfing will be
like when LCD monitors become the norm as prices fall.