[thelist] Which Monitor Size Should I Use?

Bruce Heerssen bheerssen at visualbridge.tv
Mon Dec 11 16:31:22 CST 2000

Credit where credit is due, Seb! (or blame, whatever;)

I was the one who made the claim about OS's, perhaps falsely. My thinking was
that the OS sets the parameters (such as resolution, refresh rates, etc.) and
the video card executes them. You seem to be saying something different. Care to
elaborate? I love to learn new stuff!