[thelist] Cold Fusion: web site search

Senthil Kumar.R senthil at eclinic.com.au
Mon Dec 11 19:44:57 CST 2000

when you want to do some nice key word search, you are to use search like
verity search in cold fusion.
How ever you can set this search in both enterprises and as well as in
professional edition. Best would be to set it in Enterprise Edition since
they give you wide and flexible options.

hope this solves your problem

Have a nice day
Regards
Senthil Kumar.R