[thelist] Domainname for local use

John Handelaar john at userfrenzy.com
Tue Dec 12 06:55:18 CST 2000

Question unclear. Please restate parameters. </Startrekcomputervoice>

Seriously, do you want to know about setting up vhosts in IIS
(in which case I'll tell you and we'll change the thread name)
or does this still have something to do with .hosts files, in
which case I don't know what you're talking about?

John Handelaar

T +44 20 7209 4117       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com