[thelist] Dreamweaver - Parse Includes Using JSP Syntax?

Mark Gregor mark at velir.com
Tue Dec 12 14:14:04 CST 2000

Hmm, seems like this should work.  I gave it a shot and poked around a few other places in that file that looked like they should have some impact, but no luck.

Anyone have experience mucking with Dreamweaver?  It really looks like some simple changes to the file referenced below would do it, but I don't have enough experience with what can and can't be done with Dreamweaver extensibility to know for sure.

Thanks much for any thoughts!

Mark