[thelist] International Roaming - Reccomendations?

Eric Hehl eric at thaitec.com
Wed Dec 13 02:07:00 CST 2000

AS far as Singapore and Bangkok, you could look into PAcific Internet.  In
Singapore, they offer unlimited rates, typically about US$12 for a month.
In Bangkok, they're pretty new here, so I haven't checked into them yet.
Many of the ISP sells fixed-time 'kits' in Bangkok -- 70 hours for about
US$12.  They're disposable, so you just pick them up, use them and when
they're empty, you just throw out the username/password and go buy another.