[thelist] Where Do I Go For Info On HomeSite Bug?

Raymond Camden rcamden at allaire.com
Wed Dec 13 09:38:32 CST 2000

When you hit beta.allaire.com, you will see an email link. Simply email them
and ask for access to a particular product. You should also probably state
who you are, who you work for, etc. Sometimes Allaire creates specific logon
pages for beta products. In those cases, a specific URL is provided. (For
example, you can sign up for the Tardis beta at beta.allaire.com/tardis).

Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Allaire

Email   : jedimaster at allaire.com
ICQ UIN : 3679482