[thelist] Must a webmaster know databases???

A. Erickson amanda at gawow.com
Wed Dec 13 12:39:44 CST 2000

Mais, non! That's not what I meant. I love to learn new things but right now
I'm concentrating in the realm of design and multimedia. I love to learn
*about* any new thing but I know pretty well what my boundaries are. I think
those boundaries are not nearly as well-defined (as another pointed out) for
webmastery and, in fact, could include everything!

- amanda