[thelist] Netscape CSS agony

aphelan (Andrea Phelan) aphelan at confederationc.on.ca
Thu Dec 14 10:34:30 CST 2000

what about

DIV.clTop{position:absolute; width:170}
DIV.clSub{position:absolute; left:10; width:170}

in the <head> <style>

and

false" 	class="clMain">[choice 0]</a><br>

in the body?

that way u can predefine the left alignment, for both graphics or text. I
get essentially the same margin padding in either browser, off by a few pix.
i can post or send u the entire script if you wish, it works in  ie4+ and
ns4+.

Annie