[thelist] HierMenus

Elizabeth Hincks liz.hincks at tufts.edu
Thu Dec 14 11:25:16 CST 2000

Hi Peter-Paul
    I had pretty good luck with the dreamweaver solution ...there is a tutorial at
www.projectseven.com called "dropdown flyout" menu.
Also there is a software solution which you can purchase which is supposed to write the
DHTML code required for the drop down menus...not sure how well it worked.  Let me know
if you want more info.
Liz
www.zolabola.com