[thelist] IE 5 Mac Margins

Erika Meyer meyer at up.edu
Fri Dec 15 11:41:55 CST 2000

I have not noticed this kind of thing, personally.  I have noticed MacIE5
ignoring deprecated body attributes and only obeying margins only when CSS
is properly set (which is fine by me, but it causes display oddities on
non-compliant sites).

If margins are set properly in the stylesheet, I'd guess that the weirdness
is Mac IE's caching issues.

If margins are a big deal, I'd check the sites in question on more than one
Mac, just to see if there's a display variance.

Erika