[thelist] Evolt.org, IE 5.5 - Found the problem ...

djc djc at five2one.org
Sat Dec 16 00:59:24 CST 2000

Ok. First thing that jumps to my mind is "holy shit, i wonder how many
people are getting 404's when they come to our site!"

I've been up most of the night reading some rfc's to try to pin this one
down(friday night party animal :) and i've come up with a couple things
that I'll try.. More to come soon..

Thanks for the help though everyone :)

.djc.