[thelist] fusebox and asp?

McCreath_David McCreath_David at xmail.asd.k12.ak.us
Mon Dec 18 12:24:23 CST 2000

Howdy --

My co-developer and I are about to start bringing some old-school mainframe
programmers across to the new world, and we're trying to figure out the best
way to bring them up to speed. We're running W2K/IIS/ASP.

I've read some about Fusebox and have a smattering of experience with it on
a Cold Fusion system (especially in the last couple of weeks :)). Has
anybody tried applying the approach to ASP? The Fusebox site mentions in
passing that something is forthcoming, but it doesn't look like it's
happening any time soon.

thanks!
Dave