[thelist] fusebox and asp?

Raymond Camden rcamden at allaire.com
Mon Dec 18 13:00:04 CST 2000

I don't think that is exactly what he means. Fusebox is a way of doing
things, but people mainly use it with CF. Anyway, David, have you tried
posting on the Fusebox listserv? (I'm not saying don't post here, I just
want to make sure you know that a fusebox listserv exists. :)

Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Allaire

Email   : jedimaster at allaire.com
ICQ UIN : 3679482