[thelist] IE "friendly" errors (Evolt problem)

AtdtXav atdtxav at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 19 16:06:15 CST 2000

Not a clue, honestly.  By all rights IE should only show an
error message when you'd -normally- have an error message
anyway.

As far as how many others leave the default settings.... the
vast majority of IE users will leave the default setting.  In
fact, the only people who would change that particular setting
are webfolk like us who want to see the exact error message
without MS's sugar-coating.

Scott

--- Michele Foster <michele at wordpro.on.ca> wrote:
> I just discovered this.  What a very odd message though.  Any
> idea why a
> default setting like this would create such a problem?  All is
> fine on my
> end now, but I wonder how many others leave the default
> settings?
>
> Michele

=====
Xavier