[thelist] Site check please for CSS

Michele Wandrei michele at inthree.com
Wed Dec 20 13:07:20 CST 2000

I didn't have any trouble with mouseovers using Netscape 4.72,
but the graphics on the index page aren't lined up at the right
margin.  Also at the bottom of the index page is a blue box
right above "Instron Home."

Let me know if you'd like a screen shot forwareded.
Michele Wandrei
inThree Design
www.inthree.com