[thelist] How can a redirect occur before onload?

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 21 14:43:21 CST 2000

in ASP it could also be done using response.redirect, or for IIS5,
server.transfer...

however, i suspect you are looking for a client-side solution... all
the JS you need to do that can be found at
http://evolt.org/article/Let_the_User_Skip_the_Splash_Page/20/416/
evolt.org ... it has a different purpose, but it's simple enough to grab
the relevent code...

> From: matthew garrett <matthew.garrett at snet.net>
>
> If you have access to ColdFusion (or I would assume any similar AppServer)
> you can detect using CF and include the different forms (or just the code).
[...]
> > From: "Herzog, Ari" <Ari_Herzog at Instron.com>
[...]