[thelist] Sendmail aliasing problem

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Thu Dec 21 17:03:47 CST 2000

 >helpdesk:       "|/home/httpd/gocopernicus/mailtransfer.pl"
 >
 >Dec 21 15:46:15 localhost smrsh: uid 8: attempt to use mailtransfer.pl

The key is with smrsh, although I have to admit, I've never configured or
used it, so I won't be much help. My understanding is that it's a secure
shell for sendmail to work with ("SendMailRSH"), and that smrsh isn't
granting permissions to access that file.

So you may want to look around for smrsh configurations. Let me know what
happens - I'll be interested to see this solved.

Morbus Iff
.sig on other machine.
http://www.disobey.com/
http://www.gamegrene.com/