[thelist] PDF Problem

Scott Dexter sgd at ti3.com
Thu Dec 21 19:02:53 CST 2000

This could be the way the PDF was created, or the version of software. IIRC,
Acrobat only downloads what's viewed to prevent the user from staring at a
blank screen for 25 minutes. I can't remember if Acrobat provides these
options or if the client reader can be tweaked.

In other words, I don't have much to offer ;)

"I'm getting better"
"No you're not --you'll be stone dead in a moment"
sgd
--
work: http://www.ti3.com/
non: http://thinksafely.org/