[thelist] Web Fonts II [was: Netscape table behavior - grrr]

Brown, Robert Robert.Brown at lot21.com
Fri Dec 22 13:24:31 CST 2000

Trebuchet is good.. but it is slightly smaller is size than other San
serifs, so I would say that is the only consideration

<tip>

http://www.webtype.org
excellent web log on fonts, new content daily
quite a bit of content regarding digital fonts

another

http://linesandsplines.com
more traditional look at fonts

updated daily