[thelist] ASP - send generated results via email

Scott Dexter sgd at ti3.com
Fri Dec 22 15:36:15 CST 2000

> Sounds easy, right?  Just pop the ASP link in an email.  Well, this
> information is on an intranet and not publicly available.

If I'm reading it correctly, this is a matter of where you send the email.
Do you have internal email servers that can send/receive the information? I
fear I may be oversimplifying, but this sounds like a matter of making sure
you send the email to an internal server. That will keep it inside the
intranet....

more details?
sgd